What is the process for renting out my home?
Per our By Laws, Article VI, Section 3 (page 12), the homeowner must: 1.) notify the Homeowner's Association in writing at least 10 days prior to renting; 2.) provide a copy of the lease to the Homeowner's Association for review of compliance to HNHOA By Laws; 3.) submit a deposit of $3,000. In addition, the City of East Lansing requires the homeowner obtain the appropriate approval/licensing from the City (Class I rental license if the owner remains in the home and rents a room OR "House Sitting Exemption" for a temporary rental).

Show All Answers

1. How much are the association dues?
2. What are the dues used for?
3. Where can I get a copy of the Association Master Deed and By Laws?
4. I am interested in renting my home. What are my options?
5. What is the process for renting out my home?
6. What school district is Hawk Nest in?
7. Who should I contact if the snow plow hits my mailbox?